Summit – Creators, Designers & Innovators
Conceptualization, content creation, development of products and services from the early design stages to product delivery. From creating new and disruptive communication technologies to designing the user experience for virtual-commerce platforms, Ai IMS smart speakers and Cellular IoT devices, AR/VR calling for live event streaming and gaming or shopping, to the development of branding and marketing campaigns for product launches, our services span the complete product life cycle.
For our head office in Montreal, we are now looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team.
In this role you’ll work with a team of developers to:
- Write well designed, efficient code by using the best software development practices;
- Create websites’ layouts by using standard HTML/CSS practices;
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases;
- Create and maintain software documentation;
- Cooperate with web designers and / or other stakeholders in the company.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- At least 3 years working experience in web programming;
- Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS;
- Strong knowledge and experience with PHP 5.6 or 7.x;
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices;
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
What does it mean to work at Summit?
- A collaborative environment – we share knowledge and learn every day;
- An open work space where communication flows easily;
- Lunch and learns to keep up to date with the latest technology updates;
- Gym on site and game room;
- Happy hours;
- Team outings for pool, basketball, etc.;
- Three weeks vacation per year and a comprehensive benefits plan.
If you are a team player, able to adapt to changing priorities, organized and autonomous, then this role for you. Send us your resume today!